The green opened on Monday 12th April
The current safety guidance as advised by Bowls England applies:
- A maximum of 24 players on the green.
- A maximum of 30 members on the club premises.
- Use your own bowls during the session.
- Maintain social distancing.
- Six rinks may be used for pairs and 4 rinks for triples.
- No shaking hands or physical contact with other players.
- Mats, jacks and rink markers need to be cleaned/ sanitised before and after use. Cloths and hand sanitiser are available.
- If you wish to use other equipment such as Bowls Pushers, Scoreboards, 2 m distance sticks and Ditch Markers they must be cleaned /sanitised before and after use.
- Should measuring be necessary, players (or marker if used) must use their own measure.
- Access to the changing rooms is allowed but preferably players should arrive suitably dressed to play. A face covering should be worn when inside the club house.
- Try to avoid using shared equipment wherever possible. If you are using shared equipment you should wash your hands thoroughly before and after use.
- Allow others to leave the green before you go on.
- Follow public health guidance for hygiene.
- Do not play if you are self-isolating.
- Padlocks and handles should be sanitised after each use by players wiping them as they arrive and leave. Players to take rubbish home.
The green will be mowed three times a week starting from the 19th. Cleaning and sanitising supplies have been organised. Instructions on their use are in the clubhouse and can also be viewed here.