Palmer Park Bowling Club – Guidelines for period 17.5.21 to 21.6.21
- PPBC premises includes the clubhouse, outbuildings, the green and grounds inside the gate from where the club controls access.
- DO NOT COME to the club if you have symptoms to protect yourself and others.
- You must either scan the NHS QR code or enter your contact details in the log (sited just inside the entrance door) to conform with the Test and Trace regulations.
- Face masks or coverings MUST be worn when inside the clubhouse.
- Access to the inside of the clubhouse, use of the toilets and changing rooms to be kept to an absolute minimum. Use hand sanitiser when entering, follow the one-way system and social distance.
- Numbers allowed: Indoors – social gathering rules apply, ‘rule of six’ or two households. Outdoors – groups of 30 maximum.
- Spectators are allowed subject to social distancing rules and the gathering limits stated above.
- All bowlers are asked to arrive at the club dressed ready to play.
- Members are reminded to use hand sanitiser at regular intervals, especially if you touch communal surfaces or equipment. Members are encouraged to bring their own hand gel.
- Any combination of formats may be played on the green at any one time.
- Rink and Green Settings and equipment are now stored in the outside storage unit next to the one housing pushers and scoreboards. Two metre measuring sticks are cleverly attached to the green storage shed by the container.
Keep a safe distance. Wear a face covering when indoors. Practice good hygiene, the washing of hands and the use of hand sanitiser and disinfecting shared equipment after use, as appropriate.